Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

04 October 2006

Testing, Testing...

Here's an old page of comic art I dug out of my filing cabinet. At one point I wanted to adapt Harlan Ellison's "Bleeding Stones" and submit it to Heavy Metal. Then I discovered that I just wasn't that good.
Mainly I'm posting this to test my timing and settings on my scanner and The Gimp for Saturday's event. Not too bad I think, a page scanned, lettered and uploaded in 17 minutes. That cuts into the hour a bit, but I took some time out to fiddle around with FreeType in Gimp, so that will shave off a minute or two come the day....

No comments: