Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

12 March 2007

Super Women!

A trio of superheroines this time around, again from my workday sketches.



Supergirl is always a favorite. The iconic design of Superman with that curvy feminine shape makes for a great mixture.



Then there's Power Girl, a character who I've always thought was underused. I like the way Giffen wrote her in Justice League Europe, but didn't care for the costume design, even with Bart Sears art. The traditional white one-piece always worked better, in my opinion.



Finally, a dark Themiscyran. Just a rough character design from a story I'd like to write sometime. I know the "evil Amazon" story has been done in Wonder Woman before, but I think I could do something interesting with it, neverthelss.

No comments: