Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

18 July 2007

1 of 100!

Here's a piece I completed recently for the 100 Artists Project. This is a project set up to collect various art pieces into a volume to benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and the Hero Initiative. The project is a two stage one, stage one being a mail-in of single page drawings to be collected, and stage two being a sketchbook that's being mailed around the world to 100 artists. So far, I've gotten in on the mailer part of it, but I don't know if the sketchbook will make its way around to me. If you want to learn more about the project, or maybe get in on it yourself, or just see some work from the other participants, visit them at The 100 Artists Project.



Just for reference, this piece is based on an old Charles Biro cover for "Crime Does Not Pay. The logos on the walls are from the CBLDF, Creative Commons, and my own "No Small Minds" emblem.

No comments: