Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

28 January 2009

Local Hero

Here's a piece I did a few years ago as an entry for an SPX collection. For reasons unknown, but probably having something to do with image quality, it didn't make it in. Nevertheless, it's a piece I enjoyed working on, not least of all because it pays tribute to the owner of the best comic shop I have ever set foot in, Strange Adventures. I've frequented the place for about ten years now, and it remains one of the coolest, most interesting shops I've ever seen.
The pages from the story, "Local Hero" are below, but if you'd prefer, I've also created a .cbz file for reading with CDisplay or your favorite comic reader. Get it here. Enjoy.






No comments: