Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

30 May 2007

End of May Miscellany

There'll be a slight delay before the next set of images gets posted. Meanwhile, I'll take this opportunity to welcome all the new visitors who have come to this blog in the past month. I hope you find something you like, and that my efforts provide some enjoyment. As always, feel free to leave a comment or email me with critiques or words of encouragement.
I'd especially like to say a big "Thanks!" to Ian McDonald, who has guided a lot of people my way from his post in "The Rothland Tribune" at Bruno the Bandit. If you're not one of the people who's come here from that site, you should check it out; it's one of the finer webcomics out there, and has been for quite some time.
Since I started selling sketches at the beginning of the month, I've had several side projects come rolling in, which means that what I laughingly call "spare time" is rapidly being eaten up. However, I plan to keep on doing this as far as time allows, so if you've been on the fence about getting a drawing done, now's the time to do it before the demands of work get too heavy. I've enjoyed the concepts people have given me to illustrate so far, and would like to do more of them, so don't be shy about putting me to work!
That's it for now. Next time, I'm going to try to get some of my tattoo flash art online, as soon as I select a few good pieces.

No comments: