Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

10 May 2007

I'm In the Pictures!

Well, in webcomics anyway. I may be wrong (correct me if you like, Ian), but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be me reading the sentence to Maledict in the latest strip at Bruno the Bandit.
This is not the first time I've appeared in Ian's strip, nor I'm sure will it be the last. It's always fun to see yourself "pop up" unexpectedly like this.
Ian's been kind enough to help out by linking to this blog from his site and send some prospective sketch buyers my way. I know from the stats that there's been a huge spike in traffic this week from a few other sites as well. While you're here, why not take a minute and stop in at Ian's site and enjoy some great webcomics. You might just discover a new favorite.

No comments: