Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

12 September 2013

New Work Published: Safyre

Freshly available for your reading pleasure, may I present Safyre:  Explosive Origins, titanic superhero fiction from the father and son team of David and Caleb Brezinski.  I was fortunate enough to be comissioned to to the front and back covers as well as several interior illustrations for this book, and had a great time doing it.

Looks like I'll have some more work coming up with the Brezinski's, so watch this space!

Safyre is available in Kindle and paperback editions from Amazon right now, either edition being very affordable and sure to please all you superhero fans.  Go and check it out!  Go, I say!


No comments: