Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

06 June 2007

Fair Lady

I've been tied up with a couple of side projects, so getting the tattoo flash scanned is taking a little longer than expected. Meantime, here's a recent commission sketch done from a photograph sent to me by a reader. I'm admittedly no great portrait artist, but I've done a number of these fantasy-style portraits, and they make the process much more enjoyable.
On another note, a lot of the requests I've received involve characters with wings. I'm not sure why that trend is occurring, but before long I may turn into some kind of expert on birds and bats.

No comments: