Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

21 June 2007

Hero of the Day

Here's a link to another "recovered" piece. Back in '99 or '00, I wrote a brief bio of Rush drummer Neil Peart for David Brown's site, "The Daily Objectivist". At the time, it was one of my favorite daily reads, due in no small part to its feature "Hero of the Day". Knowing of Peart's Objectivist background, I thought that this piece was necessary and informative. Time have changed; Peart has gone on to explore other themes in his work, and the Daily Objectivist has gone offline. Thanks to the work of the Internet Archive, you can still find the article, as well as the other great pieces that were written for that column.

Click here to read my first attempt at "real" writing on the 'net.

No comments: