Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

06 May 2009

Crazier Than a Fish With What Now?

I'm back from vacation, tanned and touristed out, not much the worse for wear after braving the wilds of Orlando. Florida was not as crazy as I expected. Not as crazy as, for example, a fish with titties.
That's a phrase I've heard bandied about by Patrice, my favorite regular guest on the Keith and the Girl podcast. Apparently, it comes from some rap lyrics by R. Kelly. I thought it made for an interesting visual, so I did this little piece that I sent to Patrice in full fanboy mode. Ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I now present...the Tittyfish. You may now be amused.

No comments: