Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

27 May 2009

Meet the Press!

I've been interviewed! Bill Taylor of the resourceful and entertaining blog, "The Tools Artists Use" has posted some of my work along with an interview about my tools and methods. It's online now and can be read here.
This is one of my new favorite blogs, and I would have said the same even before he ran this post. It's great learning about the tools and techniques of other artists, even...heck, especially...if they're widely different from me in terms of style. I also enjoy reading the language they use to describe themselves and their work. This is the kind of insight you can't get in a regular art class or from a book on technique. Be sure to check out "The Tools Artists Use" from time to time and see what's new and interesting.

No comments: