Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

17 September 2010

Out of Prime

I've just read on the Apex blog that "Prime" by Nate Kenyon, the novel I illustrated for them, will be going out of print in both digital and paper versions as of next Friday.  Now could be your last chance to grab a copy of this very good science fiction novel.  I've read it, and would say that it's good even if I hadn't been involved with it.  It's available for only $13.95 from the Apex store, and only $4.99 in digital format...either way, it's well worth the money.

1 comment:

Baylor said...

Dude! Lay off the bird! It may be be the only thing standing between you and a fiery, methane-related death. Also, I believe you have a beard.