Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

09 November 2010

What I'm Working On

I'm not terribly busy posting lately, but that's a good thing, as it means I've got as much work as I can handle right now.  A large chunk of my time is being spent getting "Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit" ready for publication, but I'm also hard at work on another project involving a slew of character designs for a German author.  The deadline's kind of loose on that one, so I'm having great fun researching styles and textures, and playing with lighting and effects in Photoshop.  Here's just one example of the characters I've recently finished.

No comments: