Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

04 July 2007

Thanks to All My Readers!

Wow, where'd June go?
It's been a slow month on the ol' sketchblog, but a busy month in every other respect. I've got projects to keep me busy for a while, and sketch requests keep coming in. Time, I think, to send out a big "Thanks!" to everyone who's visited the site in the last couple of months, and especially to those who have donated and requested sketches. You're the folks who keep this blog moving, and your support (whether monetary or commentary) is making it all worthwhile.
Unfortunately, I can't post some of the projects I'm working on right now, at least until they're completed, so I'm going to have to dig back into the archives (i.e. my filing cabinet) for content for a while. I'll try to get some more new work up as soon as possible. Also, my time for doing paid sketches is going to be limited for the rest of the summer, so if you're thinking about getting one done, best do it soon, and be prepared for a little bit of a wait. (Although, I always say that a healthy infusion of cash will help anyone jump to the head of the line. Just so you know.)

Thanks again to everyone. Now, it's back to the drawing board...

No comments: