Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

25 July 2007

The Virtue of Elfishness

Here's another recent commission piece; probably the most interesting subject to date. The person who requested it wanted a portrait of Sananda Maitreya (formerly known as Terence Trent D'Arby) drawn as an elf in the style of Barry "Elflord" Blair. Fortunately, the subject has features that lend well to such adaptation. I'm not sure that I could have done as well if they'd wanted, say, Jean Reno or Robert de Niro. Just a reminder that if you want your own favorite celebrity rendered as a mythical creature, or any other subject, just click the link to your right to send me a $10 donation and put my meagre talents at your disposal.
Also, a reminder that the Bruno the Bandit art giveaway contest is still open; to qualify to win a free piece of art (see previous post), you only have to send me an email to be entered for a draw at month end.

No comments: