Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

02 August 2007

And We Have a Winnah!

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the Bruno art contest is Robin Reed. Robin is a writer and cartoonist herself; you can find her work at Barstow Productions. Robin not only entered the contest, but took a stab at naming the characters in the drawing, getting nearly every one of them...and making me realize that there's one or two that I can't even name any more.

Congratulations, Robin. And thanks to everyone else who entered. Keep an eye on things here, as I've been thinking it might be fun to do other contests here. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to send them to me.

No comments: