Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

08 January 2008

Ink is Ink

Every now and then I'll take a look at the referrals in Sitemeter to find out who's coming here and how they found me. One thing that occasionally strikes me is the unusual search terms that lead people to this blog. There's some that make sense if you look at them sideways and kind of squint a little, but there's some that I have to think MUST leave the reader disappointed.
In an effort to satisfy some of those wayward souls, and to share with regular readers some of the stranger things that show up in my search results, I've decided to make it a recurring theme to illustrate some of the more unusual search terms that show up in my referrals. I can't promise that the results will always be exactly what was on the searcher's mind, but when you search for things like these, I think you kind of have to take what you can get.

First up, here's to the person who found me by searching "Objectivism Tattoo".


And by the way...if you really want an Objectivist tattoo, let me suggest a gold-colored dollar sign. It's very "Atlas Shrugged".
For those of you who are saying a good Objectivist tattoo would be a boot stomping on a human face...forever: you can go away now, you filthy second-handers.

No comments: