Images From Around this Blog!

Featured Post

Available for Commissions!

The artist is IN! I am currently available for commission work of just about any variety (artistically speaking).  Pencil drawings, ink, di...

14 January 2008

Rat Droppings!

Here's an interesting item that's shown up in my SiteMeter referrals recently...."rat droppng illustrations." I'm not sure if it's of more concern to me that someone took the time to Google that term, or that the term led back to my site. And what kind of universe do I live in where my sketchblog rankis #2 on Google for "rat dropping illustrations". Well here's hoping that after this post, I'll make it to # 1.



And incidentally...why rat dropping "illustrations"? Wouldn't you look for photographs? Prior to today, would anyone really feel the need to turn that into art? And who would want to have such a piece of art, for what purpose?
Ah, internet, you crazy kid, you.

No comments: